Sunday, April 3, 2011

USMS Features

USMS Features

It's nice to see people you know who expend a lot of their time and effort to help people recognized. For that reason I was very excited to see this featured on the USMS.ORG website while searching for events today.

If you are a USMS Swimmer in Ozark area, then Hap Gentry, helped you get there as our registrar.

I've seen a lot of people whom he has helped learn to swim at his Sunday 8am swim at Ladue High School.
Hap goes the extra mile to demonstrate how to swim. He has pulled me out of the pool and had me out lying down on the deck to demonstrate exactly what I should be doing. Then as I would progress, he'd be on the deck (fully dressed) at the end of each length to make sure I got it.

If you ever have time on Sunday mornings and $6, you will receive an excellent workout and instruction.

Hap is also a ASCA Level 5 Masters coach and USAT coach. Hap was unanimously voted the OZARK LMSC service award for 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment